Endeavour Cycles is the shop of choice for mechanical repairs for Ironman Champion Craig Alexander.
All of our mechanics are experienced and pride themselves on their mechanical work. Endeavour Cycles mechanics regularly work for Shimano technical support at some of the biggest races in Australia. Some of the recent races we have assisted Shimano with include: Tour Down Under, World Road Championships, Melbourne Ironman and the up and coming Port Macquarie Ironman.
SHIMANO DI2 TECHNOLOGY - OUR FULLY TRAINED STAFF. Will assist you in getting the most out of your Shimano DI2 bicycle.
From Custom builds or Firmware upgrades - too inprove shifting and get the best out of your beautiful bicycle.
Endeavour Cycles has a range of deep section carbon fibre wheels available for hire including Zipp 808 and 404 and Shimano Dura Ace C50 wheelsets. Prices range from $120-$160 for a weekend hire. Please contact us for more information.
BIKE SIZING AND FITTING
Endeavour Cycles also offers bicycle sizing. All new bicycles sold come with a free sizing and we guarantee not only the size of the bike we sell but also your sizing and set up on the bicycle. We offer a comprehensive bicycle fitting session designed and perfected by Specialized Bicycles. This bike fitting is called Specialized BG fit and is an extended, in depth session that explores every aspect of how your bicycle fits to your body. See http://www.specialized.com/bc/microsite/bgfit/index.html for more information and give us a call for indication of pricing and booking availability.
REPAIRS AND SERVICING:
*** THE ONLY WORKSHOP AROUND THAT INCLUDES COMPLETE WASHING AND DEGREASING FOR ALL BIKE SERVICES ***
Bikes PURCHASED at Endeavour Cycles - From $75
All other bike services - From $89
- COMPLETE DRIVE TRAIN CLEAN & DEGREASE
- COMPREHENSIVE WHOLE BIKE WASH
- Re-lubricate chain, derailleurs and brake pivots
- Complete safety check of bicycle
- Brake check and adjustment
- Gear check and adjustment
- Minor wheel truing
- Check seat position and bolts
- Check and adjust headset and all stem bolts
- Recommended every 4 to 6 months for maintaining the quality and safety of your bicycle
ADDITIONAL MTB REPAIRS
- Brake bleeding - From $25 each end
- Suspension servicing - Call for quote
FULL SERVICE $169.00
GENERAL SERVICE, Plus:
- Bottom Bracket & Headset O/haul
- Hub bearings checked, cleaned, adjusted and greased.
- Recommended every 12 months - The ultimate in bicycle performance.
MAJOR SERVICE and BIKE BUILDS - Call for quote
OTHER SERVICE PRICES:
GEAR SYSTEM (Drivetrain)
- Gear Adjust from $25
- Bottom Bracket Fit approx. $30
- Overhaul Bottom Bracket $35
- Fit Chain $15
- Adjust Brakes (V, Canti, Caliper) from $25
- Adjust Disc Brakes (+clean) $40
- Disc Brake Bleed from $25 per end.
- Fit Pads $10/set
- Fit tube - from $5
- Fit tube in rear nutted hub & re-fit wheel - from $10
- Replace spoke - from $15
- Hub adjust or overhaul - from $10
- Wheel true - from $15
- Wheel build - from $55
- SURCHARGES APPLY FOR SOME PRE-BUILT WHEELS
- Fit or adjust headset - from $25
- Fit fork or cut steerer $30
- Box bike for freight - from $50
- Fit new handlebars - from $25
- Suspension services - call for a quote